|Eligibility of borrower :
- Having current / saving account holder of the Bank.
- Applicant must have his own certificate of NSC/ KVP.
- Borrower must be a member/ nominal member of the bank.
|Purpose of Loan :
||Any personal requirement.
|Quantum of finance :
||70% of principal amount of NSC / KVP.& 75% of Surrender Value of L.I.C. Policies.
|Share Linkage :
||Borrower must have Bank share holding @ 1% of the loan sanction amount.
|Repayment period :
- 12 months or till the date of maturity of NSC / KVP as per Discretion of Bank
- Interest on loan should be repaid every month.
|Rate of Interest :
||11 % P.A.
- Lien marked certificate of NSC/ KVP by the issuing post office in favour of the Bank and to be pledged with the bank. Money receipt to be deposited with Bank for lien marked charges from the post office.
- Original NSC/KVP/L.I.C. Policies with assignment in favour of the Bank are to be deposited.